by Calculated Risk on 2/18/2020 06:49:00 PM
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Housing Starts for January. The consensus is for 1.415 million SAAR, down from 1.608 million SAAR.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The Producer Price Index for December from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in PPI, and a 0.1% increase in core PPI.
• During the day, The AIA's Architecture Billings Index for January (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes, Meeting of January 28-29, 2020