by Calculated Risk on 11/14/2017 06:18:00 PM
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Retail sales for October be released. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in retail sales.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The Consumer Price Index for October from the BLS. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in CPI, and a 0.2% increase in core CPI.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The New York Fed Empire State manufacturing survey for November. The consensus is for a reading of 26.0, down from 30.2.
• At 10:00 AM, Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales (business inventories) report for September. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in inventories.
• During the day: The AIA's Architecture Billings Index for October (a leading indicator for commercial real estate)