by Calculated Risk on 7/15/2011 09:18:00 PM
Friday, July 15, 2011
Setback Summit soon shutdown
Shambled shipwreck sunk!
by Soylent Green is People
From the FDIC: The Foothills Bank, Yuma, Arizona, Assumes All of the Deposits of Summit Bank, Prescott, Arizona
As of March 31, 2011, Summit Bank had approximately $72.0 million in total assets and $66.4 million in total deposits. ... The FDIC estimates that the cost to the Deposit Insurance Fund (DIF) will be $11.3 million. ... Summit Bank is the 55th FDIC-insured institution to fail in the nation this year, and the second in Arizona.That makes four today.
• From the NY Fed: Empire State Manufacturing Survey indicates conditions deteriorated in July
• Consumer Sentiment declines sharply in July
• Industrial Production increased 0.2% in June, Capacity Utilization unchanged
• Eight Banks Fail European Stress Tests
• Key Measures of Inflation ease in June
Posted by Calculated Risk on 7/15/2011 09:18:00 PM