by Calculated Risk on 12/19/2019 06:49:00 PM
Thursday, December 19, 2019
• At 8:30 AM ET, Gross Domestic Product, 3nd quarter 2018 (Third estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 2.1% annualized in Q3, unchanged from the second estimate of GDP.
• At 10:00 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for November. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in personal income, and for a 0.4% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.1%.
• Also at 10:00 AM, University of Michigan's Consumer sentiment index (Final for December). The consensus is for a reading of 99.2.
• Also at 10:00 AM, State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for November 2018
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for December.