by Calculated Risk on 11/26/2019 07:46:00 PM
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Wednesday: GDP, Unemployment Claims, Durable Goods, Personal Income & Outlays, Pending Home Sales, Beige Book
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 219,000 initial claims, down from 227,000 last week.
• At 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 3nd quarter 2018 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 1.9% annualized in Q3, unchanged from the advance estimate of GDP.
• At 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.7% decrease in durable goods orders.
• At 9:45 AM, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for November.
• At 10:00 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for October. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in personal income, and for a 0.3% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.2%.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for October. The consensus is for a 0.2% increase in the index.
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.