by Calculated Risk on 12/20/2018 08:29:00 PM
Thursday, December 20, 2018
• At 8:30 AM ET, Durable Goods Orders for November from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 1.5% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 3nd quarter 2018 (Third estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 3.5% annualized in Q3, unchanged from the second estimate of GDP.
• At 10:00 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for November. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in personal income, and for a 0.3% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.2%.
• Also at 10:00 AM, University of Michigan's Consumer sentiment index (Final for December). The consensus is for a reading of 97.5.
• Also at 10:00 AM, State Employment and Unemployment (Monthly) for November 2018
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for December.