by Calculated Risk on 5/27/2020 08:10:00 PM
Wednesday, May 27, 2020
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a 2.100 million initial claims, down from 2.438 million the previous week.
• At 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2020 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP decreased 4.8% annualized in Q1, unchanged from the advance estimate of -4.8%.
• At 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for April from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 18.5% decrease in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for April. The consensus is for a 15% decrease in the index.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for May. This is the last of regional manufacturing surveys for May.