by Calculated Risk on 3/03/2020 09:08:00 PM
Tuesday, March 03, 2020
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for February. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 170,000 payroll jobs added in February, down from 291,000 added in January.
• Early, Light vehicle sales for February from the BEA. The consensus is for light vehicle sales to be 16.8 million SAAR in February, unchanged from 16.8 million in January (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).
• At 10:00 AM, the ISM non-Manufacturing Index for February.
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.