by Calculated Risk on 6/20/2019 12:47:00 PM
Thursday, June 20, 2019
The next Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting is scheduled for July 30th and 31st. Depending on the data - and other events - the committee might cut the Fed Funds rate at the July meeting.
Here are some key economic releases to watch:
• June Employment report scheduled for July 5th at 8:30 AM.
• Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2019 (advance estimate), and annual update, July 26th at 8:30 AM.
And on inflation:
• May Personal Income and Outlays, June 28th at 8:30 AM
• June Personal Income and Outlays, July 30th at 8:30 AM
• June Consumer Price Index, July 11th at 8:30 AM
And on housing:
• May New Home Sales, June 25th at 10:00 AM
• June Housing Starts, July 17th at 8:30 AM
• June New Home Sales, July 24th at 10:00 AM
Other key event:
• Trade Talks at G20 Meeting, on June 28th and 29th