by Calculated Risk on 2/27/2019 09:03:00 PM
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Finally - Q4 GDP!
• At 8:30 AM: The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 225 thousand initial claims, up from 216 thousand the previous week.
• Also at 8:30 AM: Gross Domestic Product, 4th quarter 2018 (Initial estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 2.4% annualized in Q4, down from 3.4% in Q3.
• At 9:45 AM: Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for February. The consensus is for a reading of 55.8, down from 56.7 in January.
• At 10:00 AM: the Q4 2018 Housing Vacancies and Homeownership from the Census Bureau.
• At 11:00 AM: the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for February. This is the last of regional manufacturing surveys for February.