by Calculated Risk on 11/27/2018 06:59:00 PM
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 3nd quarter 2018 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 3.5% annualized in Q3, unchanged from the advance estimate of GDP.
• At 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 575 thousand SAAR, up from 553 thousand in September.
• At 10:00 AM, Richmond Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for November. This is the last of the regional Fed manufacturing surveys for November.
• At 12:00 PM, Speech by Fed Chair Jerome Powell, The Federal Reserve's Framework for Monitoring Financial Stability, At The Economic Club of New York Signature Luncheon, New York, New York