by Calculated Risk on 7/31/2018 09:16:00 PM
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for July. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 172,000 payroll jobs added in July, up from 177,000 added in June.
• At 10:00 AM, ISM Manufacturing Index for July. The consensus is for the ISM to be at 59.4, down from 60.2 in June.
• At 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for June. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in construction spending.
• All day, Light vehicle sales for July. The consensus is for light vehicle sales to be 17.1 million SAAR in July, down from 17.5 million in June (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Meeting Announcement. The FOMC is expected to announce no change to policy at this meeting.