by Calculated Risk on 7/04/2018 10:51:00 PM
Wednesday, July 04, 2018
• At 8:15 AM ET, The ADP Employment Report for June. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 188,000 payroll jobs added in June, up from 178,000 added in May.
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 223 thousand initial claims, down from 227 thousand the previous week.
• Early, Reis Q2 2018 Office Survey of rents and vacancy rates.
• At 10:00 AM, the ISM non-Manufacturing Index for June. The consensus is for index to decrease to 58.3 from 58.6 in May.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes for the Meeting of June 12-13, 2018