by Calculated Risk on 12/20/2017 08:20:00 PM
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 234 thousand initial claims, up from 225 thousand the previous week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 3rd quarter 2017 (Third estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 3.3% annualized in Q3, unchanged from 3.3% in the second report.
• Also at 8:30 AM, the Philly Fed manufacturing survey for December. The consensus is for a reading of 21.8, down from 22.7.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Chicago Fed National Activity Index for November. This is a composite index of other data.
• At 9:00 AM, FHFA House Price Index for October 2017. This was originally a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index.