by Calculated Risk on 11/21/2017 07:19:00 PM
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 240 thousand initial claims, down from 249 thousand the previous week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, University of Michigan's Consumer sentiment index (final for November). The consensus is for a reading of 97.9, up from the preliminary reading 97.8.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes, Meeting of October 31- November 1, 2017
NYU Stern's "In Conversation with Mervyn King" Series Presents Janet Yellen, Tuesday, November 21, 2017