by Calculated Risk on 11/03/2017 06:43:00 PM
Friday, November 03, 2017
A few comments from Steven Kopits of Princeton Energy Advisors LLC on Nov 3, 2017:
• Rigs counts were off this weekClick on graph for larger image.
• Total US oil rigs were down, -8 to 729
• Horizontal oil rigs fell, -4 to 626, the lowest since May
• Oil rigs will begin to see a marked recovery heading into December
• The gap between Brent and WTI continues above $6 / barrel, with WTI now at $55 / barrel
CR note: This graph shows the US horizontal rig count by basin.
Graph and comments Courtesy of Steven Kopits of Princeton Energy Advisors LLC.
Posted by Calculated Risk on 11/03/2017 06:43:00 PM