by Calculated Risk on 9/08/2017 06:09:00 PM
Friday, September 08, 2017
A few comments from Steven Kopits of Princeton Energy Advisors LLC on Sept 8, 2017:
• Rig counts were off modestly this weekClick on graph for larger image.
• Total US oil rigs were down 3 at 756
• Horizontal oil rigs were down 1 at 643
• Drilling Info rig counts are plateauing, still higher than Baker Hughes
• Texas – and Baker Hughes’ headquarters – faced challenging conditions this past week; numbers may be a bit more unreliable than usual.
CR note: This graph shows the US horizontal rig count by basin.
Graph and comments Courtesy of Steven Kopits of Princeton Energy Advisors LLC.
Posted by Calculated Risk on 9/08/2017 06:09:00 PM