by Bill McBride on 6/16/2013 09:00:00 PM
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Another FOMC meeting preview from Jon Hilsenrath and Phil Izzo at the WSJ: Forget Fed-Speak, Look for the Latest Growth View
• Schedule for Week of June 16th
• FOMC Projections Preview: Disinflation Watch
• Mid-year Review: Ten Economic Questions for 2013
Monday economic releases:
• At 8:30 AM, the NY Fed Empire Manufacturing Survey for June will be released. The consensus is for a reading of 0.0, up from -1.4 in May (above zero is expansion).
• At 10:00 AM, the June NAHB homebuilder survey will be released. The consensus is for a reading of 45, up from 44 in May. This index increased sharply last year, but has moved sideways recently with some builders
Oil prices have moved up recently with WTI futures at $97.85 per barrel and Brent at $105.93 per barrel.