Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 235 thousand initial claims, down from 240 thousand last week.
• Also, at 8:30 AM, Personal Income and Outlays, October 2022. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in personal income, and for a 0.8% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.3%. PCE prices are expected to be up 6.2% YoY, and core PCE prices up 5.0% YoY.
• At 10:00 AM, ISM Manufacturing Index for November. The consensus is for 50.0%, down from 50.2%.
• Also, at 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for October. The consensus is for 0.3% decrease in spending.
• All day: Light vehicle sales for November. The consensus is for 14.9 million SAAR in November, unchanged from the BEA estimate of 14.9 million SAAR in October (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).