• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a decrease to 420 thousand from 444 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2021 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 6.5% annualized in Q1, up from the advance estimate of 6.4%.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for April from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.8% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for April. The consensus is for a 1.2% increase in the index.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for May.