by Bill McBride on 11/29/2016 08:32:00 PM
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for November. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 160,000 payroll jobs added in November, up from 147,000 added in October.
• At 8:30 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for October. The consensus is for a 0.4% increase in personal income, and for a 0.5% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.1%.
• At 9:45 AM, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for November. The consensus is for a reading of 52.0, up from 50.6 in October.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for October. The consensus is for a 0.8% increase in the index.
• At 11:00 AM, The New York Fed will release their Q3 2016 Household Debt and Credit Report
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.