by Bill McBride on 3/11/2015 08:11:00 PM
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
• 8:30 AM ET, Retail sales for February will be released. On a monthly basis, retail sales decreased 0.8% from December to January (seasonally adjusted), and sales were up 3.3% from January 2014. The consensus is for retail sales to increase 0.3% in February, and to increase 0.5% ex-autos.
• Also at 8:30 AM, the initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for claims to decrease to 309 thousand from 320 thousand.
• At 10:00 AM, Manufacturing and Trade: Inventories and Sales (business inventories) report for January. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in inventories.
• At 12:00 PM, the Q4 Flow of Funds Accounts of the United States from the Federal Reserve.
• At 2:00 PM ET, the Monthly Treasury Budget Statement for February.