by Bill McBride on 6/23/2014 09:01:00 PM
Monday, June 23, 2014
• At 9:00 AM ET, the S&P/Case-Shiller House Price Index for April. Although this is the April report, it is really a 3 month average of February, March and April. The consensus is for a 11.4% year-over-year increase in the Composite 20 index (NSA) for April.
• Also at 9:00 AM, the FHFA House Price Index for April. This was original a GSE only repeat sales, however there is also an expanded index. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase.
• At 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for May from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for an in increase in sales to 441 thousand Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate (SAAR) in May from 433 thousand in April.
• Also at 10:00 AM, the Conference Board's consumer confidence index for June. The consensus is for the index to increase to 83.7 from 83.0.
• Also at 10:00 AM, the Richmond Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for June. The consensus is for a reading of 7, unchanged from 7 in May.