by Bill McBride on 2/19/2013 09:28:00 PM
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Oh my. From Bondad Blog, via Invictus (Big Picture), here is a funny parody Hitler "Downfall" parody: ECRI learns that their recession call has blown up (foul language).
Wednesday economic releases:
• At 7:00 AM ET, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM: Housing Starts for January will be released. The consensus is for total housing starts to decrease to 914 thousand (SAAR) in January, down from 954 thousand in December. Note: On a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) basis, starts in December were the highest since June 2008.
• At 8:30 AM: the Producer Price Index for January will be released. The consensus is for a 0.3% increase in producer prices (0.2% increase in core).
• During the day: The AIA's Architecture Billings Index for January (a leading indicator for commercial real estate).
• At 2:00 PM: FOMC Minutes for January 29-30, 2013.