by Bill McBride on 5/05/2012 04:47:00 PM
Saturday, May 05, 2012
This is an unofficial list of Problem Banks compiled only from public sources.
Here is the unofficial problem bank list for May 4, 2012. (table is sortable by assets, state, etc.)
Changes and comments from surferdude808:
Relatively quiet week for the Unofficial Problem Bank List with five removals. The removals lower the institution list count to 925 with assets of $361.1 billion. A year-ago, the list held 983 institutions with assets of $422.2 billion.Earlier:
One removal was due to failure -- Security Bank, National Association, North Lauderdale, Florida ($95 million); two removals from action termination by the Federal Reserve-- MidSouth Bank, Murfreesboro, TN ($239 million) and North Valley Bank, Zanesville, OH ($153 million); and two from unassisted mergers -- Farmers National Bank, Walton, KY ($85 million) and State Bank of Cokato, Cokato, MN ($53 million). Perhaps next week the OCC will release its actions through mid-April 2012.
• Summary for Week Ending May 4th
• Schedule for Week of May 6th
Employment posts yesterday:
• April Employment Report: 115,000 Jobs, 8.1% Unemployment Rate
• April Employment Summary and Discussion
• More Graphs: Construction Employment, Duration of Unemployment, Unemployment by Education and Diffusion Indexes
• All Current Employment Graphs
Posted by Bill McBride on 5/05/2012 04:47:00 PM