by Bill McBride on 10/26/2016 08:44:00 PM
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
• At 8:30 AM ET, the initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 255 thousand initial claims, down from 260 thousand the previous week. Note: I expect some further impact on claims due to Hurricane Matthew.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for September from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 0.2% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for September. The consensus is for a 1.0% increase in the index.
• Also at 10:00 AM, the Q3 Housing Vacancies and Homeownership from the Census Bureau.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed Survey of Manufacturing Activity for October.