by Bill McBride on 3/31/2015 07:17:00 PM
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
• 7:00 AM ET, the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, the ADP Employment Report for March. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 225,000 payroll jobs added in March, up from 212,000 in February.
• At 10:00 AM, the ISM Manufacturing Index for March. The consensus is for a decrease to 52.5 from 52.9 in February. The ISM manufacturing index indicated expansion in February at 52.9%. The employment index was at 51.4%, and the new orders index was at 52.5%.
• At 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for February. The consensus is for a 0.2% increase in construction spending.
• Early: Reis Q1 2015 Office Survey of rents and vacancy rates.
• All day: Light vehicle sales for March. The consensus is for light vehicle sales to increase to 16.8 million SAAR in March from 16.2 million in February (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).